BOMA Saskatchewan actively promotes excellence and represents the interests of building owners and managers in the real estate industry through education, recognition, professional development, best practices, and providing opportunities that foster business relationships.
We deliver opportunities for members to develop greater expertise in the local industry, to improve their client relationships and to strengthen their assets. Our membership consists of two distinct categories:
- Property management professionals
- Companies that provide products or services to support the commercial real estate market.
We provide a forum for industry professionals and service providers to build relationships and share experiences through our four pillars:
- Advocacy - A voice for commercial real estate professionals in Saskatchewan is provided through BOMA.
- Education - Seminars, courses and online training support members' professional development.
- Networking - Monthly luncheons and events provide continuous learning opportunities and the exchange of ideas.
- Excellence - Professional designation programs promote excellence amongst our members; BOMA BEST certification recognizes excellence in sustainable building management.