BOMA Saskatchewan actively promotes excellence and represents the interests of building owners and managers in the real estate industry through education, recognition, professional development, best practices, and providing opportunities that foster business relationships.
We deliver opportunities for members to develop greater expertise in the local industry, to improve client relationships, and to strengthen their assets.
Our membership consists of two distinct categories:
- Building owners, property management professionals, asset managers, corporate facility managers, and leasing professionals.
- Companies that provide products or services to support the commercial real estate market.
BOMA Saskatchewan is very active with over 175 members in and throughout the province. Join our association and share in the benefits of membership:
- Attend monthly in-person or virtual meetings with guest speakers addressing industry issues (cost of regular lunches included in the membership fee)
- Network for personal and professional growth
- Access local and national BOMA publications, news and expertise
- Participate in educational and professional development opportunities including seminars, workshops, and courses provided through BOMI and many held virtually
- Appear in our online membership directory
- Add valuable input and guidance to issues directly affecting the commercial real estate industry through involvement in local and/or national committees
- Receive member discounts for BOMA Canada publications and programs such as BOMA BEST (the leading environmental certification program for commercial buildings).
The full Benefits Document is here:
Each organization who wishes to join must register One Principal Member at an annual rate of $425 (+GST). Colleague memberships for additional individuals from the same company are available at an annual rate of $175 (+GST).
Optional BOMA International Membership Add-on:
For an additional $125 (+GST), you can take advantage of membership with BOMA International, offering Canadian building owners and managers a number of benefits that can enhance the BOMA experience, including:
- Member-only pricing on BOMA International's expert guidebooks, measurement standards and research reports
- Substantial registration discounts on BOMA International's world-class conferences, events and webinars
- Valuable industry news through the award-winning bimonthly BOMA Magazine and biweekly BOMA eNews
- Access to the best global business network in the industry offering exclusive virtual and face-to-face networking forums
- The ability to participate on BOMA International committees, which help shape the future of both the industry and the association
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Canada is the voice of the Canadian commercial real estate industry with over 3,200 members in regional associations across Canada. On behalf of the building owners, managers, developers, facilities managers, asset managers, leasing agents, brokers, and the product and service providers to over 2.1 billion square feet of commercial real estate in Canada, BOMA Canada addresses issues of national concern, and promotes excellence in the industry through information, education advocacy and recognition.
BOMA Canada brings value to members of BOMA across Canada, by providing a strong voice for the industry which is based on strength in numbers (the combined BOMA association membership across the country), creating a critical mass and focus of resources to push for change on advocacy issues. Through our national committees and strong communications across the country, BOMA Canada facilitates the sharing of information and pooling of expertise, ideas and resources for the benefit of the local associations, individual members and the industry at large.
See BOMA Canada's site for more information.