Posted on: Aug 09, 2021
Company website: http://hippersonconstruction.com
Location: Regina, SK
Employment Term: full-time
This position will appeal to a highly organized, results oriented individual who wants to work for a locally owned and operated construction company.
Hipperson Construction is looking for a Project Administrator for our office located in downtown Regina. This position reports to the President and is a vital contributor to the Project Management and Estimating team.
• Assist with the preparation of tenders and RFP’s including downloading and organizing tender documents and completing and submitting tender form and associated documents
• Assist the project managers with the preparation of reports and document control.
• Compilation of maintenance manuals at project completion which requires contacting vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to collect their information
• Update spreadsheets and download and upload critical electronic documents
• File, prepare, organize, maintain, and update electronic and paper documents and reports
• Send, receive, distribute, and update correspondence, data, reports, etc.
• Open and distribute written mail and general e-mail
• Perform some word processing for the development of forms, memos and other documents
• Arrange details for meetings
• Organize and order office/business supplies & maintain office equipment
• Assist visitors & vendors by greeting and directing them professionally
• Some post-secondary education in Office or Business Administration, or a combination of schooling and relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the construction industry.
• Proficient on computer software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), competencies in Adobe Acrobat will be considered an asset;
• Demonstrates initiative, highly organized, with effective time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hipperson Construction offers an opportunity for career growth, training and development opportunities, a competitive compensation plan, a deferred profit-sharing plan and excellent health benefits through Merit Contractors Association.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Learn more about us at www.hippersonconstruction.com