Posted on: Jun 20, 2022
Job contact: Tiara Ashworth, email@example.com
Location: Regina, SK
Employment Term: full-time
Harvard Developments has an immediate opening for a Property Administrator to join its team in Regina. Your primary responsibilities include contract lease administration, preparing lease abstracts, calculating rent charges, collection of accounts receivable and delinquent accounts, preparing accounts receivable reports, tracking various specialty agreements, and accurate, detailed data management.
A key accountability for you will be achieving an exceptional customer experience while interacting with numerous tenant contacts and colleagues engaged in administration, accounting, marketing, project management, and maintenance; all the while maintaining positive relationships and ensuring the accurate, complete, and on-time delivery of desired outcomes for this position.
Harvard is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality, and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
• Experience in contract administration with a basic understanding of contract law and accounting functions;
• A positive disposition with confidence in contacting customers about their account particulars;
• Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal;
• Characteristics that support collaboration and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills;
• Strong math, analytical, and computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and enterprise management systems;
• College or technical training in office administration or bookkeeping.
What you will receive from Harvard:
• Strong corporate values offering a respectful and flexible workplace;
• Competitive salary incentive, and health benefits within the real estate management industry;
• Additional benefits including pension, group RRSP, children’s scholarships and wellness program;
• Performance driven work environment and merit-based compensation program;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com
Please visit our website at www.harvard.ca to learn more about Harvard.