Trane has a new and exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Systems Account Manager in our Regina Commercial Sales Office. We are looking for a person with at least 5 years work experience in the HVAC industry. Our Focus at Trane is providing our customers with custom-designed HVAC system solutions, and we are looking for a dynamic Account Manager that will be responsible for identifying those solutions, developing new accounts, and building and maintaining long term relationships throughout the assigned territory with contractors, consulting engineers, and building owners. You will also be able to collaborate with other Trane Account Managers to provide bundled solutions to the customer.
Regina SK 330 Dewdney Ave
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
HVAC Systems Account Manager will carry:
- Utilizes account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Collects project data and compares to the office’s capabilities.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable.
- Collects and validates preliminary information and performs facility walk through, construction plan review or other requirements.
- Determine project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements.
- Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer.
- Develops preliminary project fulfillment schedule.
- Responsible for project take-off, selection, pricing, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the proposal.
- Validates the preliminary proposal with customer.
- Determine proposal price and selling strategy.
- Reviews and compares contract terms and conditions with Trane contract standards.
- Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms, and conditions with customer.
- Follows up with buying influences.
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
- Resolves major deviations from scope with team after Project Scope Validation.
- Determine needs, develops and executes an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Provides total account business activity reports and annual forecasts.
- Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities.
- Assembles, coordinates and interacts with sales team as needed for customer penetration and project acquisition.
- Coordinates with Estimators in the interpretation of specifications and preparation of proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or equivalent from four-year college or university.
- 5 years’ work experience in the HVAC industry
- Strong technical understanding of HVAC systems. VRF experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills and proven experience pricing systems for customers.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Visit our job link for more details. https://lnkd.in/eUkCn